Power ContainerDelta's power container solution for MW datacenter service providers, is:
- Scalable to expand with business growth
- Modular to combine with other individual modular subsystems including cooling, service, and IT containers for a complete containerized datacenter
- Applicable for either ISO or non-ISO containers
Pay as You Go
- Flexible and scalable with only a few weeks or months for deployment to meet the rapidly growing IT needs.
- Not restricted to build size (width & height).
- Add or remove walls, or stack the modules.
|High Flexibility & Agility|
- Movable and reusable for the next build.
- Multi-sites duplication with same design.
- Easy for maintenance and spare parts management.
- Either AC or AC/DC converged backup power is applicable.
- Prefabricated, pretested, and fully configured.
- UPS, battery, cooling, fire suppression and DCIM system are well integrated.
- Less risky. Highly predictable.
- Minimize human errors and training cost by learning curve effect.
- Fast deployment enables IT revenue generation at earlier phase for earlier investment payback.
One of the world’s leading colocation service providers selected Delta’s power container solution to create the edge network in the Asia Pacific region for its client’s edge computing applications. Delta offers unique flexibility and scalability to match customers' business growth by integrating different power configurations, energy-saving cooling, smart monitoring and control, and other critical elements in one single platform.
- IT load 3MW per data hall
- Power capacity is 900kW per power container
- 4 power containers for a data hall
- N+1 redundancy