Containerized Data Center
Quick deployment for edge computing applications in the IoT worldIn this IT intensive world with heavy data traffic, an edge datacentre acts as a caching and data-aggregation point between users and larger datacentres to ease overwhelming IT loads. Following the growing applications of edge computing, Delta is introducing a new generation of containerized datacentres with flexible power and cooling designs, quick deployment and scalable capacity for implementation anywhere. The all-in-one design not only provides one stop shopping for customers, but also realizes high system integration and reliability.
- Edge computing
- Content delivery network
Fast deployment. Pay as you go.
A traditional datacentre takes 18 to 24 months to build. With the fully modularized design concept, Delta’s containerized datacenter is flexible and scalable with only a few weeks or months for deployment to meet the rapidly growing IT needs.
Highly integrated. Highly reliable.
- Prefabricated, pretested, and fully configured architecture with high portability for edge computing application.
- All subsystems, such as UPS, power distribution, battery, cooling, racks and more, are well integrated.
Energy efficient. Low PUE.
- RowCool’s continuously variable fan speed control enables high energy savings.
- Hot aisle containment further improves cooling efficiency.
- UPS can generate high AC-AC efficiency 95% even at 30% light load.
Delta’s DCIM provides a sophisticated management and monitoring solution including power, energy, assets, work orders, security, capacity management, and more.