Liste des produits
Hannover Messe 2017
HANNOVER, Germany, April 25, 2017 – Delta, a global leader in power and thermal management solutions, announced today it is demonstrating, at Hannover Messe 2017, its wide spectrum of energy-efficient solutions and its deep track record in system integration to nurture the competitiveness of low-carbon sectors such as e-mobility, smart manufacturing, sustainable buildings, and renewable energy. These solutions include: the 150kW DC Ultra-Fast EV Charger, currently offering reduced charging times by close to 35% for EV drivers in Western and Northern Europe; the new Integrated IIoT & Robot Workstation live demo for smart manufacturing; and the newly-launched wireless charging system for electric forklifts, which represents the high diverse nature of Delta’s showcase this year at the world’s largest industrial fair.
Delta’s president & general manager for Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Mr. Jackie Chang, remarked, “This year represents the 30th anniversary of Delta’s presence in the EMEA region, where we provide a comprehensive portfolio of innovative and energy-efficient solutions designed to optimize the productivity and carbon footprint of our customers. We’ve recently supported the expansion of a colossal cluster of solar PV plants in Denmark to 75.4 MW, enough to fulfill the annual electricity needs of approximately 32,250 households, by integrating Delta’s high-efficiency PV inverters while sharing our system integration know-how. In addition to that we applied our full range of energy-saving, energy generation and energy storage solutions on our newly renovated EMEA headquarters in the Netherlands, achieving up to 45% energy saving as well as the BREEAM green building qualification.”
Significant highlights from Delta’s exhibition at Hannover Messe, Hall 11, stand A57, include:
- EV Charging Solutions:
Our 150kW DC Ultra-Fast EV Charger offers 35% lower charging time for EVs (with 68kW charging power) versus a common 50kW charger. It features simultaneous charging for 4 EVs and a modular system design to facilitate future power upgrades, an ideal option for charging site operators and investors seeking optimal total cost of ownership. The system integrates 2 DC charging ports (CCS up to 100kW and/or CHAdeMO up to 63kW) and 2 AC charging ports. Comprehensive system monitoring and remote control is possible through the cloud-based Charging Point Operator Back Office System, compatible with wireline and wireless connectivity (Ethernet, 3G, GPRS). EV drivers in Western and Northern Europe already benefit from Delta’s ultra-fast EV chargers. Delta will also exhibit its highly compact and stylish AC EVSE units at its booth.
- Industrial Automation Solutions:
This year, the live demo of our new Integrated IIoT & Robot Workstation will reveal Delta’s system integration capabilities towards smart manufacturing. The workstation leverages Delta’s manufacturing execution system (MES), 6-axis articulated robot, high-performance machine vision systems, IIoT connectivity and area sensor devices to execute on-site customer orders (processed via a cloud system) for laser-engraved names on business card holder gifts. Other live demo will feature newly-launched products such as the AC Servo Drive ASDA-A3 Series which boasts a vibration suppression function to optimize the operation of advanced machines and motion equipment.
- Building Automation Solutions:
Delta’s Building Management and Control System leverages its exclusive compatibility with all building control protocols used globally, including BACnet, Modbus, EnOcean, LON, M-Bus, KNX, OPC and DALI, to facilitate smart, remote and energy-efficient control of key infrastructure and equipment such as HVAC systems, power generation, lighting, security, among others.
- Renewable Energy Solutions:
Delta’s string PV inverters, with leading energy efficiency up to 98.8% and a highly durable IP65-rated casing are an integral part of our product showcase at Hannover Messe 2017 as they support the operation of energy systems for residential, commercial and utility-scale applications worldwide.
- Energy Storage Systems:
Delta’s lithium-ion battery energy storage modules provide 2.59kWh nominal energy with a long lifecycle of up to 4,000 cycles (@25°C), discharge rates of max. 4C, and flexible configuration of systems from 48V to 900V. Parallel expansion of up to MWh level is attainable through Delta’s energy storage containerized systems. A 24V module is also available for e-forklift and automated guided vehicles (AGVs). Delta’s 100kW power conversion system is able to provide bi-directional energy conversion between PV systems, the battery energy storage systems (BESS) and the grid, thus, enabling peak shaving functions that further sharpen electricity consumption efficiency.
- Wireless Charging Systems:
Our newly-launched wireless power transfer system for industrial, robotics and AGV applications achieves over 93% energy efficiency from 1kW to 30kW capacity. CAN bus communication capability and an IP65-rated rugged waterproof casing are value-added qualities of this innovative system.
- Several other highly integrated power solutions within Delta’s extensive portfolio for telecommunications, data center, industrial and medical applications are also key highlights this year. Among these, the newly-launched 600kVA-1.2MVA DPS series UPS for large-scale industrial applications and datacenters boasts the world’s highest power density (600kVA/m2) for unparalleled footprint, flexible N+X expansion of up to 8 units for a total of 9.6MW back-up power, and leading AC-AC efficiency of up to 96.5%.
- Eltek, a subsidiary of Delta, will display its revolutionary Rectiverter, the world’s first bi-directional power module at its own exhibition site, located at Hall 13 stand D39, along with other high-efficiency power systems. The Rectiverter is a power conversion module combining the functions of a rectifier, an inverter and internal transfer technology into a single module. Eltek recently received the prestigious innovation award from NHO - The Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise for its groundbreaking Rectiverter product. The Rectiverter is the pillar of the solar PV systems that Eltek is currently installing in 104 hospitals in Zimbabwe under the “Solar for Health” plan created by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
Hannover Messe 2017