Power Quality SolutionsDelta PQC series power quality solution consists of the Active Power Filter (APF) and Static VAR Generator (SVG). Both provide an active compensation solution based on power electronics technology.
Compared with conventional passive compensation solutions such as capacitor banks, an active compensation solution improves the reliability and quality of the power distribution system.
Special Features of Delta Power Quality Solution:
- Wider range of operating temperatures
Delta PQC series APF & SVG can normally work from -10~55°C, which is suitable for most applications
- Withstands extreme electrical condition
Delta’s PQC series APF & SVG can withstand severe harmonic distortion of voltage, they can work normally under conditions with THDu (total harmonic distortion of voltage) up to 15%
- Compatible with diesel generators
Simple and Flexible Application
- The Delta PQC series APF & SVG’s modular structure makes it easy for installation, maintenance and capacity expansion.
- APF & SVG modules can be embedded in Delta’s standard cabinets or third-party cabinets, making it possible to customize cabinets for special requirements.
Excellent Compensation Capability
- Delta’s PQC series APF & SVG adopts 3-level inverter topology with 3pcs modular IGBT and up to 30 kHz switching frequency, which provide excellent power quality compensation accuracy, response speed and output ability.
- Module redundancy technology
- Intelligent air cooling technology
- Top brand electronic components
- Advanced production technology
Delta Power Quality Solutions
|Request A Quote|