High ReliabilityProject Background:
This case demonstrates how Delta helped a precision manufacturing customer apply Uptime Tier 3 certification for their containerized datacenter.
- Containerized datacenter installed inside an artificial tunnel
- Uptime tier 3 certificate
- Short schedule: from design, stocking, construction, testing, to transport in less than two months
Week 1: Design confirmed
Week 4: Equipment shipped
Week 5: Construction in Shenzhen
Week 6: System testing in Shenzhen
Week 7: Arrived in Gui'an, Guizhou
- Planned a proposal according to customer needs:
a) Meet Uptime T3 datacenter power supply & distribution system and power structure.
b) Provide overall design based on customer’s IT equipment / rack’s power density / non-IT equipment’s power demand.
c) Refine the design of the power structure.
d) Provide a detailed design of major equipment: A / B cable entry cabinets, A / B distribution cabinet, battery cabinet and PDU.
- Assist clients to complete tasks from Level 1 to Level 5.
Stages of T3 Certification
|Request A Quote|