High C/P Value DatacenterProject Background:
- The National United University needed a new datacenter to maintain its daily operations
- Its old datacenter accounted for 20%-30% of annual electricity expenses.
- Old datacenter was hard to manage.
- Energy savings with PUE 1.6
- Stable and reliable IT service
- High C/P value
- Modular UPS: Easy to replace the power module → Reliability
- Modular design: Space reserved for future expansion to facilitate future operations → Manageability
- High efficiency and modular UPS (97% efficiency in ECO mode)
- Server Rack: 70% airflow perforated rate
- Row-based Cooling: shorten cold airflow distance
- Airflow management: enhance the efficiency of cooling
- Delta datacenter solutions include: RowCool, NH Plus UPS, PDC, Rack, DCIM
- High CP value and TCO savings of NH Plus UPS are supported by:
High Efficiency & Energy Saving
Achieve 94% efficiency in AC-AC mode (90% even at 15% load) and 97% efficiency in ECO mode for lower energy consumption
Minimized initial investment with high scalability
Easy maintenance and short recovery time
Low input current harmonic distortion (<3%) providing better power quality
After the new datacenter began operations, National United University successfully reduced PUE from 2.99 to 1.5. The results will help NUU save more than 49% on the annual electricity required for datacenter operation.
|Request A Quote|