New Amplon RT UPS – compact efficiency to secure your processes
The Amplon RT series leverages double conversion on-line topology, which ensures better filtering and more stable voltage to the load. Its genuinely parallel-redundant system offers worry-free reliability. With an optimized 2U (5 kVA or 6 kVA) or 3U (10 kVA) form factor in a solid enclosure, the Amplon RT is ideal for installation in a standard 19-inch rack space.
“With an output power factor of 0.9, the Amplon RT series delivers more real power than most competitors. For example, a 5000 VA circuit delivers 4500 watts of output power, while most competing systems typically supply only 3500 watts,” said CC Yang, Senior Product Manager of the Renewable Energy & UPS Business Unit. “The Amplon RT series delivers more wattage to protect equipment, create economic benefits and guarantee a high level of reliable power to critical data center facilities.”
Additional features of the Amplon RT 5–10 kVA include the following:
- Wide input voltage to reduce battery discharge and prolong battery life
- Optional external battery pack for longer backup time
- Maintenance bypass box that offers an easy and effective method for maintaining and testing the UPS
- User-friendly multi-language LCD display with a blue backlight
- A variety of peripherals and software that enable remote monitoring and control of the UPS over an existing network or via a Web browser
The Amplon RT 5–10kVA series is currently available in Europe, India, China and South America.
Delta’s UPS product range
Delta has more than a decade of experience in designing, manufacturing and marketing uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) globally. The company is committed to developing superior technical products and providing energy-efficient solutions for a wide range of home, office, data center and industrial applications. We offer a complete range of UPSs, racks and management software, and we deliver industry-specific solutions worldwide to a broad range of markets and global customers.
Delta’s UPS product range is divided into four categories:
- Agilon: UPSs for personal computers and peripherals
- Amplon: UPSs optimized for server and network applications
- Ultron: high-power UPSs for data centers and industrial facilities
- Modulon: modular and easily scalable UPSs
Delta launches new UPS in South America
Delta at Electronica 2010 in Munich
Delta’s UPS backs up supercomputer in Chile
Boosting UPS business worldwide